You're a Sun-ational Friend!!


Man, I wish it was bathing suit weather!! Although, my body is not so sure about that!!!

Here's another cute card featuring the new Emma Sugarplum! She and Trevor will be released on Monday at All That Scraps, along with the fabulous Beach Sentiments set by AmyR stamps!! I looooooove these sentiments! Not only are they fun and perfect for summer cards and projects, but the mixture of fonts is what really inks my rubbah!! I love any set that has a mixture of fonts.....not only a mixture in the sets, but a mixture in the sentiments themselves!



Well, I'm on my way to work....again! Don't you think it's wrong that a papercrafter should have to work all day on National Scrapbooking Day???? I think it's just plain evil! Haha! Oh well, I'm in good company because I'm working with my fellow papercrafter, Donna today! There are lots of NSD specials going on at lots of online stores, including ATS, so be sure to look around!!!

Happy stampin'!!

7 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Kimmie, gorgeous card, love the bright summer colours, the sentiment is fabulous. Joey.x

CraftyC said...

Fantastic card Kimmie, I just love the super cute image!
Clairex

Unknown said...

Happy NSD! Because of you and Miss Andi, I am being drawn into stamps! Oh no! I am trying to avoid another hobby but you produce such lovely cards, it just draws me right in! Hope you have time to play today!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Kimmie! Love the colours! Happy NSD to you!

Tracy said...

Ohhhh I'm so behind on my blurfing. And lookie all the eye candy you have Kimmie! This card truly is sun-sational. Your coloring is fab-u-lous!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fun, love the colors and the primas are fab!

dpkennedy said...

Super colors and just an adorable image and card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...