High Hopes Challenge #35!!


Good Sunday morning, stampers! It's time for another High Hopes Challenge! This week, the wonderful Janette is asking us to use Lotsa Circles!!

For my card, I decided to use a few different stamps to create my scene. I used Perched Bird, Landing Bird and the Bird Bath for the focal layer. I stamped the bird bath on Wausau bright white, then stamped the birds separately, coloured them and cut them out. I used my circle Nesties and cut and embossed the bird bath layer.

The card base is a 5 1/4 Lavender Lace square card with Purely Pomegranate for matting. The designer papers are from the Zinnia 6x6 pad from Little Yellow Bicycle. I added some buttons, some Prima hydrangeas, paper pierced across the bottom and finished it off with the sentiment.



Hope you can play along with our Circles challenge and maybe you could win some sweet rubbah!! Hop over to the HH Blog and check out the amazing samples that the Design Team have prepared for ya!

Have a super Sunday!!

9 comments:

Nana Diana said...

Kimmie, this is just wonderful. I love the way you have used the images, they are adorable. The colour combo is beautiful and the flowers are lovely too. Fantastic card!!

Tara said...

Wow! Such a sweet card Kimmie!
Thanks for trying to contact HH for me a couple of weeks back - my stamps have now arrived ;o) xx

dolcreations said...

This card is adorable. I love the little birds! You colour so beautifully. Your colour combination is so nice. Thanks for always inspiring!
Christine

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely card, Kim, beautiful colours!
Jacqueline

Riet said...

Wowww Kimmie,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Kimmie!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kimmie! Love the colours!

Lacey said...

Oh my goodness! I just LOVE this color combo!!
~Lacey

Leslie said...

Wow Kimmie, this is really beautiful. I love all the cards here on your blog today, but this one really caught my eye! Love the colors and the fantastic job you did at coloring them in and yet keeping everything looking so crisp and bright. Great job, hugs, Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...