Yoko and Ono


Just a quickie post this morning as I've got a lot to do today before we go out this evening to a barbecue out of town. I've got to get prepared for my Copic class tomorrow at SGD. (There are a couple of spots left if you'd like to come!)

Today's card is one I made for this week's Bellarific challenge which was a sketch....you know me and sketches! I decided to use my Yoko and Ono stamp from the Ketto line. The card base is Tempting Turquoise with Basic Black for matting and some pink Bazzill Bling. The patterned paper is some I picked up while at the Bella Boutique a couple of months ago.

I stamped Yoko and Ono on Wausau bright white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured them in with....say it together....COPICS! I used B000 to lightly go over the embossed frame to make the image pop. I added some velvet ric rack at the bottom and a black bow at the top. Then I pop dotted the main image, added a pink button on each side and added a little sparkle to their hairpins, chopsticks and the fringe on her dress using my Stardust Sakura gel pen.




Have a super day! Thanks for visiting!! Domo arigato!

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kimmie,l love the image and papers.
So gorgeous colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Helen Dooley said...

Cute card!

Shannan Teubner said...

Totally adorable, Kimmie! I love this!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card, lovely. Wonderful image you have used.
Hugs Jacqueline

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

WOW!!! Fantastic!!! what awesome coloring!!! it's amazing that you can color that perfect, these stamps are so intricate... TFS!! have fun at your Bar be Que...pig out!!! YUMMO'S
Mandy

Sally Cicada Designs said...

So, so cute!! Love your colouring and layout!!
Blessings,
Sarah

Mina said...

wow what great stamps I love them they are such cuties...stunning card Kimmie xxx

i'm with the band said...

This is darling!

Debbie Lee said...

Your card & that stamp is incredibly cute! I love your subtle colors and simple layout. Really beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...