Lilac Tilda!


Wow! It's warming up here in Ontario! What's it like where you are? I'm not a huge fan of the heat....especially the humid stuff. I'm a fragile flower, don'tcha know? I wilt in the heat. I'm just so thankful that we have central air conditioning!!

Anyhoo, I have a card to show you this morning that I made for a friend. She hasn't received it yet (I only mailed it yesterday) so I won't tell you who it's for. She might stop by and read this! Hehe!!

This is another new Tilda image from Magnolia Designs and I paired her up with the Wisteria papers by Basic Grey. I used this week's fantastic layout from the Friday Sketchers challenge. The card base is Elegant Eggplant with Almost Amethyst and Baja Breeze for matting and accents.

The image is stamped on Neenah Smooth cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and I coloured her in using my Copic markers o' course! I also drew in the grass with my Copic multiliner pen. I attached some yummy Prima hydrangeas with Basic Grey brads, added some white satin ribbon and added a CCDesigns sentiment. I hope my friend likes it!!



Here are the Copic markers I used, in case you are interested: E00, R20, E41, E42, E43, E31, YG91, B60, B52, BV20 and V09.

As I said, I'm off to work at the library all day today, so no stampin' fun for me. I have to go to a workshop this afternoon with role playing and all. Blech. I HATE role playing....I mean who really likes it?? WHY do they make us do it? I feel ridiculous. Anyhoo, after work I'm going to get my eyes tested...I need new glasses. Lots of fun!

Have a super Tuesday!!

15 comments:

Victoria said...

Such a beautiful card Kimmie. I adore this tilda image and the colours you've used!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

CraftyC said...

What a gorgeous card Kimmie, I just love this colour combo!
Clairex

Sparkle and Flourish said...

This is gorgeous..I love all the shades of lilac and that is one of my fav images of Tilda. Gorgeous flowers!
Hugs Judy xx

dolcreations said...

Your friend is lucky! She is going to love this card. Kim I love how you have done this card. I love the colours and I really love this layout!
It is really going to be a hot one out here as well!
Christine

Sanna said...

Oh, this card is awesome. I like those colors. :-)

Lacey said...

So beautiful!! I love the soft colors and the image is so adorable! I am sure you friend will just love it!
It is in the upper 90's here in North Florida with a "feels like" heat index of 110!!! Now THAT is HOT!!! Unusually hot this early in the year...we usually don't get this until July or August!
~Lacey

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Kimmie, lovely colouring and such pretty flowers. Great take on Bea's sketch.
Carole ;-)

Lisa said...

super cute card Kimmie

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Beautiful!!! love everything about it!!! Great Job!!!
Mandy

gina g said...

Beautiful card love the colours. luv gina xx

Angela said...

Hey Kimmie I got your card today and I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much!! You made my day!! I was hoping that I would get it...hehe!! Thanks again it's beautiful and I love the treats inside too!

simplyfairies said...

Ohhheee loving this one too!

Chris said...

You are really talented! What a great job coloring this little gal -so cute, really. Thanks so much for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge this week - I'm so happy to be the sponsor and love visiting all of the blogs!

Tracey said...

Love this Kimmie! What a pretty card! xx

Unknown said...

wow kimmie, your card is amazing and so supercute. your coloration looks so pretty and fantastic.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
hugs, bea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...