High Hopes Release Day!!!


Good Saturday mornin', stampers!! Well, it's the big day....release day!!! The High Hopes website has been updated overnight with all the adorable new images ..... and there are a LOT!!

The card I'm going to show you today features a stamp that was named after my stampin' soul sistah....it's called Andrea's Kitties!! How cute is it?? I couldn't wait to ink her up and colour her in!!

I pulled out my new Cosmo Cricket patterned paper to use for inspiration and coloured her in using my Copic markers. The base is a 6x6 square of Chocolate Chip and I also used So Saffron and Real Red for matting and layering. The layout is a Kimmie Original, so feel free to CASE it...haha! I used my Nestie to cut her out and emboss her and used Antique Linen ink to sponge all the layers. I layered some Prima flowers and the center ones are from the $ store...what a score, right? Then I added the sentiment and pop dotted everything.



Now hop on over to the High Hopes blog and check out all the amazing designs from the Divas....you'd better get a fresh cuppa coffee and be prepared to sit awhile! There's LOTS to look at!!


12 comments:

Trine Emdal said...

What a beautiful card Kimmie,l love the

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Lovely card, so cute! And the image is beautiful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kimmie,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sarah said...

I always look at your cards in awe as when I try myself, they never look as professional as yours - thanks for your inspiration and all your beautiful cards - Sarah :)

Lacey said...

Super cute card!! I love your sketch...I just may have to use it ;-) And those papers are awesome!!
~Lacey

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Kimmie! I just love the new images. So cute!

Unknown said...

Fabulous colors and I like the Kimmie original layout! Adorable new image too!

Betty Meyskens said...

What a cute, adorable card! Just love her.

Powerful Search Engine said...

Oh wow Kimmie this is stunning and oh those cute kittens, hugs Pascale

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

This is very beautiful. The colours you used work perfectly. Love these stamps.....I WANT MORE!!!!

Tanya said...

Beautiful card. I think I need this image! She is so cute. You do amazing creations.

Tracy said...

I sooooo love this image. I mean it has kitties in it, what's not to love?! Thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your fabulous card Kimmie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...