Kim and Tara Challenge #8.....finally!!!


Okay, here it is!!! I was finally able to get my pictures up!! yaaaaaaaaaay!! Sorry it's so late....

I'm not sure if you know this, but every month my pal Tara and I do a little challenge. One of us sends the images and the other sends the papers...then we see what each of us comes up with using the same image and papers!! So this month, Tara sent me some fairy images by Paper Makeup Stamps and this one we used is called Sprout! I believe that The Town Scrapper carries this line of stamps. So I sent Tara these summery papers by Inque Boutique and the combination is fab!!

The fairy image is stamped on Wausau paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and I coloured her in using coordinating Copic markers. The colours I used are: E000, R20, E42, E43, BG11, BG23, Y32, YR12, G20 and G82.



I used my Nesties to cut it out and emboss it, then I went over the embossed area using BG11. I card base is a 6x6 Bazzill yellow cardstock and I layered several of the different double sided papers. I used some frilly cream ribbon, added some layered Prima flowers and used my label punch and hardware for the sentiment layer. I finished it off by making her wings sparkle with my Stardust Sakura gel pen. Oh and I pop dotted the main layer....like you didn't know that was coming!

Now be sure to hop over to Tara's blog and check out her gorgeous creation!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous image, love your papers too.
Erin x

Phebe Meeder said...

Its beautiful as always.
Phebe

Tracey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kimmie! Love the fairy!

Jennifer Love said...

Just beautiful! Love the colors y'all chose. :)

Tara Godfrey said...

What a stunning card, Kimmie! I just love your card design and all the beautiful details! Thanks for another fabulous fun K&T challenge...it's my turn to send the paper so I will start the search for some yummy papers, smile, and pop the in the mail ASAP!
Big Hugs,t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...