Lizzie Anne Designs Anniversary Celebration!!!


My turn! My turn!! It's my turn on the LAD Anniversary Celebration Blog Hop!! It's Lizzie Anne's 3rd Birthday this month and there's lots of cool stuff goin' on!! From the 1st to the 15th, the DT members are taking turns posting creations using their favourite LAD stamps, and today it's my turn!!



The very first stamp set I ever got from Lizzie Anne, is to this day, still my favourite set by them!! I know it's only July but I'm going to share Christmas in the City!!!!



I made these two cards using the same basic elements and the same stamp set. I used Kraft cardstock for the bases and some My Mind's Eye patterned paper. The images were stamped on Wausau bright white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured in with my handy dandy Copic markers. I used punches, my Nesties, my clear Spica gel pen, some ribbon and twill and of course, I pop dotted everything!!



This set is hands down, my fave LAD set! It has so many wonderful individual winter/holiday stamps and a couple of fun sentiments. I love the two different sized snowflakes in the set too, which can be used to make fun backgrounds.



I really have a thing for the snowman in this set as you'll see from the other designs I'm going to link you up to. Here are some more cards and projects I've made using this set over the past year or so!

Warm Wishes Project of the Month

Cool Caribbean Christmas

Joyful Snowman

Let It Snow-Man!

Baby, It's Cold Outside


So you can see I like it....A LOT!! And for today ONLY, Lizzie Anne Designs has Christmas in the City on sale for 40% off!!! So scoop it up before the sale is over and get a head start on those wintery holiday cards!!! It'll be here before ya know it!! haha!!

Have a super inky day!!

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Both of your cards are fantastic, Kimmie!! Such great colors and layouts!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kimmie,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lacey said...

These are great! I love the DP you used!
~Lacey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...