December Krafty Peeks....Day ONE!!!



It's time, it's time!! It's time for Kraftin' Kimmie's very last release of 2010....and it's a good one too! For the next four days you're going to see lots of peeks of the new stamps with a Krafty Hop on Release Day, Sunday!

Today, I have two fun winter cards to share with you, both featuring images from Steven Leary! The first one uses Sledding Pals! I think this one is SO adorable! Don't you love these two little bear cubs??? They're having some winter fun on the snowhills!



I made this quick Christmas card using patterned papers from the Eskimo Kisses line by Basic Grey and coloured the image with my Copic markers. I made the snow all sparkly with some Stardust Stickles, then added some white pearls and some super sparkly rick rack across the middle. Not sure if you can see it in the photo...but it's really purdy!!



My second card is another fun winter card and it features the new image called Snowshoe Fun!! I just LOVE penguins! Especially roly poly ones like this little guy. And right now, in Southwestern Ontario, snowshoes might just be our new mode of transportation!! haha! We need them with all this white stuff!!



I used this sweet new paper called Snow Much Fun by Three Bugs in a Rug! I coloured the image up with my Copics and sparkled up the snow with Stardust Stickles. Then I added this awesome wide black rick rack that I picked up at Joann's a couple of weeks ago. Then I added a button with linen thread and finished off the card with a fun sentiment from our Holiday Sentiments set. So cute!

Now hop on over to the Challenge Blog and see who else has some fun creations to share!!!

Happy kraftin'!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute are these?!? fabulous sneak peeks for today, kimmie! :)

Tracey said...

How cute are these guys?!?! Love your cards Kimmie!! So far what I have seen of the new images is FABULOUS!!!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

SOOOOO CUTE! I cannot wait to post mine tomorrow and chck out everyone's awesome sneaks today, too! What a great new release!

Shazza said...

very sweet cards, love thos papers x

angelique (anlou) said...

wow amazing sweetie
there gorgeous
hugs angelique

Michele Boyer said...

So darn cute, Kimmie! Love the bits of sparkle! :)

Diane said...

Awwww!!! They are adorable!
Gorgeous cards girl!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...