It's Cute Card Thursday Time!

Happy Thursday....the work week is almost over! Yay! And this Thursday is special because Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is sponsoring the sketch challenge this week over at Cute Card Thursday!! And if you join in the fun, you could win some new rubber!!!



I thought this sketch would fit one of the newly released Steven Leary stamps, so I decided to play with Buggy Full 'O Ducks!! I stamped up the image on Neenah cardstock using Memento ink and coloured it up with my Copic markers!



The papers I used were mostly from the DCWV Sweet Stack and I also used the pink one with tiny white hearts which is from a SU stack. The card base is Kraft and the matting cardstocks are from Bazzill I cute out the image with an oval Nestie and sponged around the frame with a purple chalk ink. I added some pearls in the corner and finished it off with this yummy wide ribbon!! The big ol' bow was made using my Bow Easy!!



Several of the Krafty Girls played along with the sketch too, so hop on over to the Krafty Blog to check them out and then go see what the Cute Card Thursday peeps did with it!! And I hope you can play along with us!!

Happy kraftin'!

4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Kimmie, this card is soooo ADORABLE!!! I love the papers and colors you used. And those duckies are too cute for words! Awesome!
hugs, Sharon

Nana Diana said...

This is so cute, Kimmie! I love that image, the duckies are too cute. Love that yummy ribbon too!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, this card is so swwet, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Queen Mary said...

This is too cute! It makes me think of the classic (I did NOT say old) children's book, "Make Way for Ducklings." There's always some mamma duck who lays her eggs right next to a government building here in DC and everyone protects them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...