P is for PINK!!!

This week Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is sponsoring the ABC Challenge blog and our letter is P!!! Well, what is P for??? P is for PINK, especially for me!!! I LOVES me some pink!!!

I used the fun new Patsy stamp from our February release!! She reminded me of Frenchie from the movie Grease, so I coloured her up with PINK hair!! I wish I had enough nerve to die MY hair pink......well, maybe not!!



So I stamped Patsy and coloured her up with my Copics and then cut her out and embossed her with my new Nesties, then sponged around the frame. The patterned papers are from a We R Memorykeepers 6x6 pad and the card base is Basic Black with some turquoise matting. I added some sweet polka dot ribbon by Papertrey and made the bow using my Bow Easy template



The Prima hydrangeas matched perfectly so I attached them with glittery green brads. I added one of the THREE sentiments that comes with Patsy (yes, I said three) and lastly, I attached a clock charm with white Scrapper's Floss, so that Patsy could 'Rock Around the Clock'!!!

Hop on over to the ABC Challenge blog and join our fun challenge, and use some Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps too, if you have some!!!

Happy kraftin'!

9 comments:

Victoria said...

It is beautiful, thank you so much for joining us xxx

Rosa Witten said...

Love it Kimmie! The pink hair is awesome and made me think of frenchie as well. ;)

Vicki G said...

She's BEYOOOOTIFUL Ms. Kimmie.....PInk Hair, I think you should GO FOR IT!!!! lol

Cecelia said...

Hello there;0) I absolutely love your card! The pink hair is awesome! I probably never would have thought of that;0) Thank you so much for sponsoring us this week over at ABC. Have a wonderful week!

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

Andrea Murdock said...

This is one of my most favourist cards you have made- I love the colouring and your colour combo is absolutely stunning!!! Not going to lie- totally going to copy it hee hee! Your colours, image and papers are perfect together. In the fave bank!!

Vintage Milly said...

Oh this is so cute, love the pink hair,
Em.x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and really great image, love it!
Hugs /Hanna

Pinky said...

Is that why you LOVES me??? 'Cause I am Pinky??? LOL
Your card is gorgeous!! If you ever need to borrow my pink mojo wig you know where to find me. Hugs.

dpkennedy said...

Love the pink hair! That's a fantastic idea! Adorable Kimmie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...