A CPS Sketch!

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is thrilled to be sponsoring the Card Positioning Systems challenge this week! Several of our very talented Krafty Girls have created some inspiring samples for you and today we're going to share them!


This week's sketch is absolutely perfect for our images! You can use pretty much any one of our stamps on this sketch or even turn the sketch and use one of our Krafty Quotes!! So easy to play along!


I used the lovely Lilybelle on my image and coloured her up to coordinate with the Echo Park papers that I used. I used my mat pack to do some paper piercing around the frame of the main layer and of course added the sparkle to her wings using Stardust Stickles!!

The sentiment I used on the flag is from our Fairy Sentiments set! Lots of fun phrases to use with our new little fairy stamps! Lastly I added some glittery dots to the corners and on the sentiment flag!


Now hop on over to the KKS Challenge Blog to see the cards made by our Krafty Girls and and then go check out some more samples over on the CPS challenge blog. Then JOIN US with this fabulous sketch and you could win some new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!


1 comment:

Nana Diana said...

Very sweet card, those fairies are just way too cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...