Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and Pick Your Own Sketch!!

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is sponsoring yet another fun challenge this week! Over at Cute Card Thursday you can pick your favourite sketch from them or from another challenge blog and play along!! And between our own challenge, yesterday's CPS Challenge and today's CCT Challenge, you've got THREE chances to win some KKStamps rubbah!!!



The sketch that I chose to use is a previous CCT sketch and I was away on holidays when it was up so I didn't get a chance to play along! It's a fun one too!



I used one of the new fairies on my card....this is Rosabelle! I used some lovely, springy Echo Park papers and coloured her up with my Copics to match. I used some retired Soft Sky stitched grosgrain ribbon, some Prima hydrangeas and lots of rhinestones! I also added some Stardust Stickles to the flowers and of course to Rosabelle's wings and antennae. Doesn't she look cute!? Lastly I used the sentiment that comes with her on a scalloped punch!



Now hop on over to the KKStamps Challenge Blog to check out what the other Krafty Girls did and then be sure to play along!!

Happy kraftin'!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Your card is sooo beautiful! The beautiful paper match perfect with te stamp, such a pretty colours!
Greets Deborah

Nana Diana said...

Great card, Kimmie, I love it all. Those fairies are just awesome!!

Creative Tara said...

really sweet card- I love both the image and the sketch! I may have to use the same sketch to play along in this challenge! Love it!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, what a pretty card Kimmie!
The image is so cute, the sketch is wonderful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...