Exciting News.....and a SALE!!!

There's LOTS of exciting stuff going on at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps these days!! SO much!

First of all, we have some fabulous Krafty Guests for the month of May!! One is a great friend and repeat offender.....my pal Kerry Johnson!! She's guested for us before and her Kraftin' Kimmie kreations are awesome! Next up is the sweet and lovely Taylor Usry! We were on a design team together once upon a time. And last but definitely not least....the incredibly talented Inge Groot! Inge and I have been on a couple of design teams together and I admire her gorgeous style SO much! Just wait 'til you see what they've been doing with the new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! heehee!



Also, I am so thrilled to announce that Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has a new permanent Krafty Girl! Carole Burrage and I have known each other for a couple of years, starting on the MFT design team around the same time. You know those people that you just hit it off with instantly?? That's how I feel about Carole. In fact, we've said that it's a good thing we don't live near each other or we might wreak a little havoc when hangin' out together! But hey...I like havoc...in fact I pretty much live in a perpetual state of havoc......




Which brings me to my next announcement! I'm running out of roooooom for all these stamps!! Seriously....you should see my basement....actually you probably shouldn't. I just took delivery of yet MORE stamps yesterday and have nowhere to put them. So what do you say we have a sale?? Haha! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is celebrating National Scrapbooking Day and Mother's Day by having a big ol' SALE!! There are over 100 stamps from all of our lines on SALE 25-75% off!! Yes, you read that right! The sale is from today until Tuesday, May 10th, while supplies last! Some of these stamps will be retired shortly, so get them before they are GONE! (Cannot be combined with other discounts and coupons.) Here are some pics of just a few of the sale stamps!



Last but not least....I just wanted to tease you a little bit! Next Wednesday the Krafty Girls and I will start previewing the NEW May Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Eeeek! Yes, we have some fun new stamps from Annie (think sporty/outdoorsy), a new set of Krafty Quotes, some more Dress Up Kids from Steven AND....a new artist!!! Heehee! You'll have to wait and seeeeeee!

So now you're all caught up with the news at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Come on back tomorrow for another fabulous Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!!

Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...