Emmybella!!!!



I have a super new friend (I feel like I'm in kindergarten, saying that) and she is not only an extremely talented and creative soul, but she is as nice as a gal can be!! AND she has the same cheesy, warped, lame-o sense of humour as me!! I know, trouble, right?? Her name is Emily and she is the creator of the Stamping Bellas!! If you don't know what a Bella is.........come out from that rock you're hiding under!!! They are the cutest new stamps and I love them!!

You may have seen several of her images on a few of my cards recently!! I have several of them including Tinkerbella, Flowahbella, Emmybella (of course, for my Emmy), Beachabella, Javabellas....the list goes on!! There are also some fabulous sentiments to go along with your Bellas and a shnazzy new scalloped oval frame to sit your Bellas in!! Anyway, I just wanted to show my appreciation for Emily and her Bellas, for her customer service and for her friendship!!!

You're Bella-fabulous Emily and we love you!!! Mwah!!

P.S. Here is the link to her website....but fair warning: Visiting this site may cause uncontrollable need to pull out your wallet!! Proceed at your own risk!! *snort*

9 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

love your reto one.

Allison Rankin said...

OMG...these are awesome! I love the paper piecing on those super sexy pants!

Anonymous said...

You totally should be designing cards for her!! You ROCKABELLA on every one of her stamps! She is lucky to have your friendship and support, so many people will be rushing off to buy her stamps now that they have seen your cards with the bellas! U are BELLA_LICOUS!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Well, isn't she just shopalicious. I'm still bella-less, but I think your cards are gonna make me cave! These cards are so stylin!

Jana Weaver said...

GREAT cards!!! I've been bitten by the Bella bug too and just love them all. I haven't even received my first order and I already placed a second.

TFS!
-Jana

Unknown said...

Great job on the cards Kim!! These are so cute! We love the bellas - and the bellaqueen too!! :)

DeniseLynn said...

Oh these cards are so fabulous. I already told my hubby as soon as we move and get settled and my studio is organized I'm shopping for some Bellas!!! Love Love Love the paper piecing you've done.

Anonymous said...

You are a Geniusbella! I absolutely love your cards...Awesome job, Kimmie!

Anonymous said...

That is just the cutest card!!! I love the heart for love and 2 for to...I'm feeling a CASE coming on!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...