MFTSC40!!! You could WIN!!!



This week marks the 40th sketch that the wonderful Cindy Haffner, fellow MFT DT member, has created and posted in the forum over on Splitcoast!! Join in with the challenge this week and you could win one of the yet-to-be-released August stamp sets from My Favorite Things!!!

For my card I got to play with my new Euphoria dp and buttons by Basic Grey and I paired it up with a couple of my fave MFT stamp sets!! I used the new Call Me set along with Twisted Sentiments. I chose Orchid Opulence for the card base and some Bazzill Bling cardstock that I picked up over at All That Scraps. It's so sparkly!! I paper pieced girlie's pants....don't they look groovy??



I added some satin ribbon, used my Nestabilities for the circles and pop dotted the main image. I stamped the sentiment on the reverse side of the rose coloured bling cardstock and then rounded the right end with my corner rounder and added a turquoise button on the left end. Makes me feel like hangin' out in my jammies.....wait a minute....I'm already in my jammies!!! **giggle**

Isn't it a great sketch?? Make sure to join in the sketchy MFT goodness and you could be a winner!!

Well, I've got the whole day off today, so I'm gonna do some more stampin'!!! How about you???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kim...and I spy a new avatar...beautiful pic :)

Jenna said...

beautiful card- i love the colors.
...and i see a new pic too, you look stunning!

Tara Godfrey said...

Fabulous card, Kimmie!!! It would rock to have pj bottoms in the BG Euphoria patterns...loving that paper!!! I am still waiting for my LSS to get their shipment in from MFT so I can get my hands on this rubbah,well, I guess technically it's acrylic, but ya know what I mean,smile!!!

Becca said...

Hey Kimmie terrific card. I love the MFT and this stamp is truly wonderful. I like the details that you create with these wonderful stamps.
What did I do today? I didn't stamp, itching too though, however I delivered over 160 cards to HSC. You can see them on my blog, made on behalf of many wonderful creative friends.
I had a lot of fun doing so.

sophia landry said...

My gosh girl!! YOu have been busy! Awsome, beautiful work as usual. I swear, I think you put out 4-5 cards to my one lol. Can you rub off a little of that motivation and send it down my way?

retiredheather said...

Great card. Love the colors and that is a great stamp. It says it all.

Tina said...

Wow Kimmie the colours in this one are just yummy, i have to get some of those stamps, i keep saying i will and i forget, the cards you make with them look so much fun.... another stunning creation Kimmie Big crafty Hugs Tina xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...