Heard You Caught a Bug.....


Well, it was another busy weekend here at our house. Isn't that the way it is in the summertime? The week draaaaaags by and the clocks seem to run twice as fast on the weekends. What's with that, anyway??

Today's card features a stamp set that I had yet to ink up...can you imagine? It's called Get Well Critters by Cookie Crumb Designs.

I stamped the jar and the bug and then stamped the bug again separately. I coloured them, then cut out the one bug and pop dotted it on the other. The card base is Blue Bayou with October Afternoon dp. I used my Nesties to make the main layer and added the sentiment and some colourful buttons!! I finished it off by adding lots of Stardust Stickles on her little wings. Had to dress up our poor little bug!! Heehee!! In case anyone wants to know, the Copics I used are: BG11, NO and R21. Easy peasy!! Such a cute stamp set to put a smile on someone's face!!



Well, I'm off to work the afternoon/evening shift at the library, then working all day tomorrow too. Ugh. But I'll be back later in the week!! TTFN!! Ta ta for now!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

This is just adorable Kimmie! Love your card!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kimmie,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Mary J said...

Hello Kimmie - thanks for sharing your lovely card. I have just bought that set and you've inspired me to play with it asap!!!

dpkennedy said...

So cute!

Lacey said...

This is so cute! I love his glittery wings and how he is popped off the page!
~Lacey

Jolanda said...

hahahaha what a funny card...I like it SUPER....
Jolanda XX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...