Your Ship or Mine??


Time for another fun preview of Kraftin' Kimmie February Stamps!! I've got another fantastic image from the pirate line by our artist, Annie! This sassy gal's name is Polly the Bar Wench! Whenever I look at her I remember all the scenes at the port of Tortuga in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies....you know, with all the rum and bar brawls....and the sexy wenches!! haha!

So I stamped her on Neenah using memento ink and coloured her up with my Copics. I used E00, R20, R81, R83 and R85. For her hair I wanted to make it look black with a bit of a white/grey stripe up the side, so I used a bunch of the warm greys....W1, W3, W5, W7.

The papers I used for inspiration were ones I had in my gigantic stash o' papers and the line is called, appropriately enough, Pirate Princess by Rusty Pickle. I added some black rick rack, some layered flowers attached with glittery black brads and some black rhinestones at the bottom. The perfect finishing touch is the sentiment...hehe...which is from the new Pirate Sentiments set. All the stamps will be available on Sunday morning!!



I love the way this card turned out and needless to say, I'll be giving it to my honey pie on Valentine's Day! *wink, wink*

Now hop on over to the challenge blog where I've listed all the Krafty Girls that have more amazing samples to show ya!!!

15 comments:

Yvette said...

lol... The dp is PERFECT! I love how you colored that ol wench! heehee... No, but your card turned out adorable Kimmie!!! LOVE the red and black color combo! She is on the top of my MUST GET list Sunday! :D

fairie said...

Ah hahahah!!! She's so cute and the sentiment...hehehe....

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh WOW That paper is just perfect for Polly!!! She looks smashing hun, coloured flawlessly, as always! I just adore her she is sooooo sassy and sultry and I love that sentiment!
Hannah just LOVES this new Pirate collection from Annie too. She told me she doesn't "get" this sentiment though...what a relief, she is only 10, lol!!! Just love your card, sweetie!
Hugs,t

Scrappychick said...

Simply gorgeous darling!

Melanie said...

Very sassy Kimmie! Polly looks fantastic on these great papers! I love this card!

Melissa said...

Superfabulous! *added to my "get" list*

Unknown said...

Oh Kimmie...She is one Sassy little miss!!!...I think that she is one of my favourites...And what an amazing card you have made with her!! Absolutely STUNNING coloring and layout!! Gorgeous work!! Xx

Nana Diana said...

Ooh Kimmie, this card is so sassy!! Polly looks absolutely amazing! I love the way you coloured her hair, think I've said that before, tee hee!! Love the black rick rack, it really finishes it off. Love it all!!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kimmie! I love Polly and your colours are fabulous!! Looks like another incredible release! xx

Michele Boyer said...

She just makes me giggle! :) I LOVE how you colored her hair! Perfect, Kimmie!

Kelly Schelske said...

That paper is perfect! Great card and what a fun release Kimmie!

Jessica Diedrich said...

SERIOUSLY?!?!? OMG! ADORE THIS and your coloring is amazing, Kim!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wonderful Kim. The image is super and the colours are great.
Hugs Jacqueline

Julie said...

Wow - I LOVE her and have to have her!!! Can't wait until tomorrow to add her to my collection! Fab card, divine colouring and that sentiment is perfect!! Juliexx

Anonymous said...

Just looking at the new images and the samples of the talented card designers! They are too gorgeous! Love all of of them!
marilynv19

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...